Silane-Siloxane Water Repellant
CONCRETE GARD is a Translucent water based active penetrating silaney treatment which causes concrete, masonry and natural stones to become repellent to water, chloride and other waterborne contaminants and weathering elements, preventing premature deterioration, It impregnates to the pores of the surface to stop water absorption maintaining the breathing character of the structure.
Benefits / Properties: In addition to durable Protection From Water induced damages and Products Formulated From it Provide:
- Easy to apply
- Creates a layered barrier against water, salt and Chemical Intrusion
- Alkali Resistance
- Can be used in dry and damp conditions
- Highly Penetrating in the Porous Substrate to seal the Pores
- Prevent the growth of algae and fungi
- Solvent-free and low VOC
- Appearance : Translucent Low viscous Liquid
- Coverage : 0.10 - 0.20 kg/sq.mt per coat depending on the porosity of the substrate, Two coats are recommended.
- Specific Gravity : 1.0